- Promote properties via advertisements, and multiple listing services.
- Meet with clients to research cases, collect data, prepare quotation offers and interpret information for daily report generation.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, multiple listing services and other online advertising platforms.
- Prepare forms needed for real estate transactions, including contracts, deeds, Final payment, biana token & tenancy agreements.
- Facilitate closing process on behalf of clients and reviewed all parts of contracts to resolve issues prior to property transfer.
- Manage real estate transactions from initiation to closing.
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements and final payment documents.
- Generate list of properties to meet specific client needs.
- Represent buyers and sellers in major real estate transactions.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices and legal requirements.
- Research and determine competitive market price.
- Accompany buyers during property transfer process.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with owner, attorneys, and builders.
- Schedule home viewings with potential buyers.
- Enhance customer satisfaction ratings by effectively and swiftly resolving issues.
- Establish key business relationships within industry by using responsiveness, efficiency and deep knowledge of real estate industry.
- Maintain database of prospective customers.
- Evaluate market options, helping clients chose property at best rates and terms.