- Strategically coordinate operations according to objectives and capabilities, effectively allocating resources to meet demands.
- Manage day-to-day business operations. Accounting, finance, HR, marketing, and public relations.
- Identified opportunities to improve business process flows and productivity.
- Strategically coordinate operations according to objectives and capabilities, effectively allocating resources to meet demands
- Apply excellent problem-solving, process development, and strategic implementation skills to lead and support all areas of operations.
- Orchestrate positive media coverage and stakeholder relations as public face of company.
- Identify issues with production, workforce, and material sourcing and implemented successful solutions.
- Support Executive Team in reviewing, identifying and prioritizing strategic initiatives.
- Establish performance goals for department and outline processes for achievement.
- Drive team engagement to achieve aggressive company targets.
- Set clear goals to monitor targets and offer real-time input on performance and motivation.
- Support project management team for optimal performance.
- Drive short-term and advanced promotional initiatives and planning processes.
- Develop and manage relationships with clients.
- Recruit, hire, and train initial personnel, working to establish key internal functions and outline the scope of positions for new projects.
- Control costs and optimize spending via restructuring of budgets for business operations, capital assets, inventory purchasing, and technology upgrades.
- Reduce personnel turnover and promote employee development, leading and training team-oriented candidates, and implementing a positive and supportive work environment.