- Negotiate, facilitate and manage real estate transactions.
- Coordinate appointments with prospective buyers to showcase houses and plots.
- Successfully guide home buyers and sellers through sales and purchase of properties.
- Greet new home buyers and promoted features of newly constructed homes to help clients make educated decisions.
- Negotiate contracts and coordinate with, attorneys and concerned parties.
- Advertise properties to general public via networking, brochures, ads and multiple listing services to maximize exposure.
- Increase customer satisfaction ratings by addressing issues effectively for speedy resolution.
- Facilitate real estate purchases by reviewing listings, accompanying clients to properties and communicating sale conditions.
- Maintain database of prospective customers.
- Gather, distribute and maintain all materials for marketing plans.
- Assist in developing marketing material for properties.
- Counsel customers on market current status for residential, commercial and land markets.
- Advise prospective clients on current market activities.
- Created and maintain large client base by meeting needs and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Guide homebuyers and sellers through process of short sales.